♥ double Y ♥
ABOUT ENTRY 오빠들 TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
September 2017: My fav month ♡
2 September 2017• 0 comments
Bismillah.

Hello readers. I just posted my previous entry on 30th August and since today is already in September, one of my favorite month, so I decided to make an entry, a special entry I guess.

Why September? The answer is obviously known! It's my birthday month! Like my previous posts in 2016 or few years back, I always included my baes' birth-date in my posts (showing my showering and endless loves). I'm going to do that again. On 3/9 - my youngest brother & Hyunseung, 4/9 - GOT7's Mark, 12/9 - BTS's Namjoon, 17/9 - GOT7's Youngjae, 21/9 - EXO's Chen, 22/9 - GOT7's Jinyoung, 26/9 - WINNER's Jinwoo. Yeaayyyy! Happy birthday in advance loves!

And my class is going to start on 17/9. I wish the best for myself, and for this semester too, hoping for a better result.

That's all for today. Wasalam.

Love, Yana.



PREVIOUSNEW
THE BOSS


An introverted living human. A total fangirl

MESSAGES

hello :)

POSTS


YANG YOSEOB


He is my all time favorite smol mochi