♥ double Y ♥
ABOUT ENTRY 오빠들 TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
August 2016
9 August 2016• 0 comments





Bismillah. Hi peeps :)

Time is going by so fast. It is August and my semester break is going to end by next month.

My wish for this month is going to be as same as the past months. Moga yang baik-baik sahaja InsyaAllah :)

So another advance birthday wishes for August babies; Happy birthday in advance to my aunt (10/8), my lil cousin (16/8), my best friend yet my neighbour, Mirrah (17/8), Jiyong oppa [I preferred to call G-Dragon by his real name keke] (18/8), and another long-lost best friend of mine, Maryam (31/8, which is Malaysia's Independence Day).

My final exam's result is out on 12/8. Wish me best of luck.

That's all for tonight. I'm going to sleep right away. Wasalam.



PREVIOUSNEW
THE BOSS


An introverted living human. A total fangirl

MESSAGES

hello :)

POSTS


YANG YOSEOB


He is my all time favorite smol mochi