♥ double Y ♥
ABOUT ENTRY 오빠들 TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
June 2016
4 June 2016• 0 comments
Bismillah. Assalamualaikum.

So here comes June and Ramadhan is just around the corner. Only a day's left and I am so excited!

Untuk bulan ni, macam bulan-bulan yang sebelumnya, masih lagi wish yang sama. And for June's babies: B2ST's Dongwoon (06/06 - hari first puasa!) and babygirl Fairuz (07/06), Happy Birthday in advance to both of you.

And I'm going to sit for final exams at the end of this month. Ada 2 papers. And bulan 7 ada a paper sebelum raya and the last one is a week after raya. 3 papers on bulan puasa! *stay strong Yana*

That's all for tonight. Nak buat my very last assignments. Due date is on the first day of puasa. Aigooo. Goodnight lovelies. Sleep well.

p/s: There's an oppa here he got dimples on his both cheeks (rasanya lah) and he is so cheeky and I meet him everyday he reminds me a lot to Yoseob when will I get the chance to meet him.

Bye.



PREVIOUSNEW
THE BOSS


An introverted living human. A total fangirl

MESSAGES

hello :)

POSTS


YANG YOSEOB


He is my all time favorite smol mochi