♥ double Y ♥
ABOUT ENTRY 오빠들 TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
May 2016
20 May 2016• 1 comments
Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum! Dah nak the end of May baru hari ni nak buat welcome post. I have been busy lately, with bunch of assignments, tests, quizzes, and work. 

Taknak cakap banyak. Wish yang masih sama for each month, but I'm still blessed sebab umur masih panjang :)

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday to lovely May babies - GOT7's baby Bambam (02/05), EXO's Baekhyun (06/05), my forever hero, Ayah (09/05) and Happy Birthday in advance to my punchbag, my brother Faiz (24/05)

I have another 7 assignments to be done before 29th, and that day will be the last class for this semester. Can't wait!



PREVIOUSNEW
THE BOSS


An introverted living human. A total fangirl

MESSAGES

hello :)

POSTS


YANG YOSEOB


He is my all time favorite smol mochi